We are a privately held commercial real estate investment firm based in Beverly Hills, CA that owns and operates a diversified portfolio of properties primarily in California and Texas. Our expertise encompasses various facets of real estate investments, entitlement, redevelopment, and asset management across a variety of asset types including multifamily, office, medical office, and land development.
We are currently looking to hire a senior level Property Manager preferably with financial and accounting background to oversee the operations of multiple office and medical properties in Beverly Hills, Century City, and Hollywood markets.
- Primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations of the properties to ensure all site operations are consistent with the properties’ overall objectives.
- Develop and implement the approved strategic plan for the properties. Prepare annual budgets, monthly financial variance reports, operational analysis, and leasing activity reports for the management team.
- Monitor and enforce the terms of all lease agreements, the billing and collection of rents and other tenant charges in compliance with leases. Responsibilities include all aspects of lease administration including critical date master scheduling, lease notification and renewal notices.
- Ensure adherence to the approved budget with primary responsibility for variance reporting, forecast cash flow of property, review real estate tax assessments, and file required municipal reports.
- Work in partnership with the acquisition team on underwriting and due diligence efforts for new investment opportunities.
- Manage the takeover of newly acquired assets and ensure a smooth and successful transition into the portfolio.
- Develop and communicate strategic recommendations regarding optimal exit strategies; coordinate and execute successful asset dispositions.
- Effectively communicate financial and operational performance of properties to investors and diligently respond to questions, concerns and complaints.
- Establish and maintain open, positive relationships at all times with tenants and occupants ensuring all services and needs are met and in compliance with leases and agreements. Conduct periodic visits, inspections and surveys and develop and implement effective tenant retention programs.
- Hire, train, and supervise (directly and indirectly) a qualified team of building, administrative, maintenance, and engineering for the properties to promote efficient and cost-effective operations.
- Oversee completion of tenant and capital improvements consistent with local codes and in compliance with leases and work letter agreements to ensure owner and tenant acceptance, timely completion, occupancy and rent commencement.
- Minimum of a four-year college degree
- Minimum of five years previous Property Management experience
- State of California Real Estate License preferred
- Strong literacy in MS Word and Excel
- Strong accounting and financial skills and Proficiency in real estate accounting and property management software programs such as Yardi
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively interact with internal and external contacts
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to work independently
- Strong work ethics and ability to work in an intense, high-energy environment
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities/projects as necessary
- Willingness to travel as necessary
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and capabilities. We offer a base salary plus bonus depending on the candidate, as well as a full benefits package.