Junius Real Estate PartnersSM (“Junius”) is a specialized real estate investment unit of the J.P. Morgan Private Bank, a division of J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Junius operates as an investment boutique with a singular focus on executing high yielding real estate equity and debt investments. Junius combines the nimble investment sourcing, structuring, execution and asset management capabilities of a deeply skilled and highly focused boutique real estate investment manager with the fiduciary heritage, powerful infrastructure and vast resources of J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
Associates on the Junius team are responsible for all aspects of investment execution including underwriting, structuring, documentation, closing and asset management efforts. Associates take a lead role in analysis and research, prepare financial models and memos, and participate in all parts of the investment underwriting, execution and asset management process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing investment opportunities across asset classes and geographies
- Financial modeling, including Excel and Argus models
- Business writing, including investment memos and presentations
- Investment due diligence
- Fund marketing and investment syndication support
- Ongoing market and sector research
- 3-5 years of real estate acquisitions and asset management experience
- Ability to direct a variety of third-party service providers such as property managers, leasing agents, appraisers, etc.
- Strong project management and team skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to supervise junior resources within the context of a deal team
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of Disability/Veteran candidates.