JOB TITLE: PORTFOLIO ADMINISTRATOR
The role of the Portfolio Administrator position is to support all aspects of the Property Management Department. The Portfolio Administrator will assist with maintaining record keeping for all properties including, but not limited to, invoicing, contract management, inspection binders, work request system management, and other aspects as directed by Management Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist Senior Property Manager(s) with third party contract management in an effort to maximize cost savings
- Manage and maintain Certificates of Insurance (COIs) for portfolio tenants and third-party vendors
- Support Property Accounting Team with Avid Invoicing System, Tenant Billing, and other functions as needed.
- Manage and maintain property maintenance inspection and report binders
- Manage and maintain online work request system, Building Engines
- Manage all portfolio utility accounts – Electric, Gas, Water/Sewer, Tele-Comm, etc.
- Manage all Town Notices and Town Requirements
- Support Acquisitions Team, Project Management, Asset Management, and Property Field Staff teams as needed
- Foster a work environment that promotes energy conservation and continuous improvement of portfolio operations.
- Assist in developing safety and environmental standard operating procedures throughout portfolio.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned by the Senior Property Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal skills working with Tenants with a minimum of 2+ years working on site at large commercial property
- Must be Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively individually or as part of a team
- Proficient Microsoft Office, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Office 365