Job Title: Property Manager
Manage and increase the value of various real estate investment properties by sustaining building occupancy goals, executing top class customer service, and managing the operational necessities of the property both internally and externally.
- Oversee overall maintenance and tenant improvement performed inside and out of building including: landscaping and painting, electrical and plumbing systems, windows, doors, elevators and floors.
- Manage tenant relations with a focus on offering the best customer service to produce favorable Kingsley reporting. Respond to and manage the tenants’ requests for service or repairs along with tenant concerns.
- Supervise full-time staff of administrative assistance, maintenance crews and subcontractors who report to you.
- Compiling data for financial reports and preparing budgets along with maintaining detailed maintenance, tenant and financial records.
- Strategize to retain building occupancy goals.
- Maintain requirements necessary for building codes and governmental regulations for construction.
- Minimum of one year of commercial property management experience
- Highly personable with a successful track record of achieving top rated customer service
- Three years of leadership experience
- Polished presentation and professional communication skills, written and verbal
We can offer you:
- Base Salary and performance bonus
- A robust package of health, retirement and paid vacation benefits, among other things
- A faith based corporate culture.
Hartman Management, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.