Life Safety Analyst – Facilities Engineer
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Life Safety Analyst within PNC's Realty Services organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
As a Life Safety Analyst, your role will be as follows:
- Visit each office building. Build a priority list based on size, condition, issues, and/or inspection status and document the condition of the systems.
- Follow up each visit with a corrective action plan and track progress in a transparent reporting program
- If critical issues are discovered, bring these issue to the attention of senior management and facilitate immediate corrective action in conjunction with local operations team.
- Own, maintain and integrate comprehensive electronic database of all fire and life safety equipment across the corporation
- Develop and maintain robust fire and life safety compliance plans and procedures for use by PNC Realty Services Partners across the Corporation.
- Serves as a technical consultant to PNC Management and Staff regarding fire and life safety issues and collaborate with others for budget planning.
- Work with PNC University to develop a robust online fire warden training program that ensures that all wardens have received training annually.
- Creation of automated reporting and escalation of all system deficiencies and life safety events.
- Integration of independent 3rd party testing and audits for assets.
- You will be directly responsible for all life safety systems in all of our buildings along with each property management team responsible for the buildings. This is a shared responsibility.
- Extensive travel required, up to 75% of the time.
Preferred Qualifications, Preferences, Skills:
Degree in Safety Management Highly Preferred
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more, visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword ‘285019BR’.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.