Our Client is a nationally acclaimed real estate developer of residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use properties. In collaboration with world-class architects and design professionals, the firm creates properties distinguished by sophisticated design and first-class amenities.
Our Client is looking to identify and hire a President, Sales and Leasing. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the sales, leasing, and overall marketing efforts of the firm’s marketing group. The President is responsible for guiding the overall strategy, implementation and execution of the company’s sales and leasing efforts, cultivation of relationships between the firm and the brokerage community, development of relationships with vendors, and to liaise between any and all divisions of the company.
- Effectively manage the sales efforts of all site offices, determine and implement strategy, policies and procedures for the department, contribute to the branding and marketing campaigns of all properties, to hire, manage, and oversee the team.
- Interface at the corporate level with team leads for each project.
- Direct employees to review and maintain accurate pricing and traffic reports to be circulated daily, weekly, and monthly to senior leaders.
- Serve as point person for contract and lease negotiations, review all contract details prior to deal sheets or contracts being circulated, and report vertically and laterally to firm counterparts given negotiation efforts.
- Provide vetting and approvals for all negotiated contracts, leases, vendor proposals, employee expenses, staff schedules, budgets, etc.
- Manage the deliverables, expectations, budgets, and relationships with all outside agencies and third party vendors included in our marketing efforts.
- Serve as the liaison between outside agencies, third party vendors and their appropriate firm counterparts including development, legal, design, marketing, construction, and management.
- Facilitate and cultivate positive, revenue generating relationships with local and international brokers and referral sources.
- Direct weekly sales and leasing meetings, reviewing and providing analytics of tracked and reported data monthly, quarterly, and as needed for upper management.
- Provide weekly reporting of sales, leasing and staff performance to senior management and project teams.
- Oversee and direct the programming of products, services, amenities, finishes, and pricing models for each product in the portfolio.
- Monitor and advise on changing market conditions.
- Cultivate strategic partnerships with firms and brands whose services or added value assist in the creation of revenue for properties.
- Plan, execute, and attend events, conventions, expos, and meetings for the real estate community at large.
- Oversee the outreach program to brokers, investors, and prospective clients.
- Possess a complete understanding of offering plan, sales procedure, and financing options.
- Manage and oversee data collection, entry and distribution as required for daily, weekly and monthly traffic reports, deal sourcing, client registrations, contact lists, and real estate comparable analysis studies.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in real estate brokerage, development, or business management, or other related activities in real estate industry, and at least three years in an executive management role with a brokerage firm preferred.
- Ability to lead a team in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Possesses great attention to detail, work ethic, and administrative organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to present recommendations in the proper forum and interact with investment partners and upper management.
- Effectively managing multiple initiatives and tasks at once with the ability to shift focus based on priority level.
- Strong analytical and inter-personal skills.
- NYS Associate Broker license required, Salesperson license minimum. REBNY Membership Required.
- Strong knowledge of MLS and related listing platforms, both local and international. Knowledge of web-based CMS systems.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college preferred.