NEED IS IMMMEDIATE
LOCATION: MIDTOWN MANHATTAN
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop business plan to oversee the 3rd largest retail portfolio in NYC
- Implement strategy on all aspects of the Fund
- Prepare quarterly investment return projections and valuation models
- Develop hold / sell matrices and other strategic analyses
- Analyze property operating and capital budgets
- Negotiate and oversee contracts, monitor management and leasing strategies
- Oversee all aspects of property dispositions
- Prepare quarterly and annual Fund level investor presentations
- Management of inhouse team
- Create/update portfolio presentations for investor meetings and field detailed fund level
- investment investor inquiries and requests.
- Requires Travel
Qualified candidate must possess:
- 5-10 years of formal real estate investment or asset management experience.
- Retail experience a must
- Expert in Excel and Argus.
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as VTS, Real Logic and MRI