Senior Acquisitions Analyst / Associate
The position is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and high-energy investment team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, and proven experience in multifamily real estate transactions. The Sr. Analyst/Associate will be involved in all facets of the deal from start to finish, including underwriting, due diligence, market and competitive comp analysis, loan processing, investor relations, and closing.
- Assist in the financial modeling, underwriting and analysis of potential new investment opportunities
- Assist in developing customized financial models that include complex financial and waterfall analysis
- Collect and analyze due diligence materials for new acquisitions
- Coordinate due diligence efforts with third parties and consultants. Review and analyze due diligence results and compare results to transaction underwriting.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of investment memos to investment committee.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate economic, demographic and Real Estate market trends.
- Assist in preparing annual Investment Budgets and Strategic Planning by collecting and analyzing financial information and researching market conditions
- Occasional property tours and travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required with a major in real estate, business, finance, economics or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of prior business experience from a real estate investment firm, commercial mortgage banking firm, financial institution or accounting firm.
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills a must along with strong quantitative, analytical, and writing skills
- Must be attentive to detail and have a desire to produce the highest quality work product
- Must have superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex and diversified work-streams in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible team player who takes initiative. Someone who is dedicated and hard-working with an ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Advanced degree in real estate, finance, MRED or MBA a plus
BCE offers competitive compensation, based on qualifications and experience. BCE offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer matching, and paid vacations and holidays.