This position supports senior members of Mission Capital Advisors, LLC in their Debt & Equity Advisory Group. This candidate will possess sophisticated data analysis skills, gain immediate and excellent experience in Real Estate Financing and will gain direct exposure to investment banks, commercial banks, opportunity funds and real estate developers. The primary role of the Associate will be to assist in the creation of financing memorandums, financial analysis, and closing/due diligence. For a dedicated and resourceful candidate who exhibits a strong work ethic and can successfully absorb and apply new information, the opportunity can lead to a more senior level position in the group.
- Create investment and financing proposals and offering memorandums.
- Prepare complex and sophisticated financial and market analysis for a broad range of real estate transactions including property cash flow models, equity waterfalls, and debt sizings.
- Utilize Mission’s technology to organize and manage due diligence and offering materials during the closing and marketing processes.
- Professionally interface with lenders, developers, equity funds, attorneys, and third party consultants.
- Read, abstract and analyze complex legal real estate related documentation including financing/loan agreements, term sheets, leases, mortgage documents, partnership agreements, and corporate financial statements for relevant financial information.
- Develop insightful market information and statistics via deep dive research and interfacing with appraisers, brokers and other market participants.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years prior experience in a similiar role
- Basic programming familiarity and/or experience highly desired
- Demonstrated writing ability
- Strong MS Word, MS Excel analysis and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail
- Must be a team player; willingness to work hard to get the job done.
- Strong drive and desire to take on responsibility
- Likes and prioritizes work
- Sense of humor
Compensation for this role includes a base salary (DOE) and discretionary bonus plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Mission Capital is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit resume and cover letter if interested. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.