A privately held real estate company in the United States with a diversified portfolio of industrial, office, retail and multi-family residential real estate assets nationwide is seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated Regional Property Manager. With the corporate location in west Los Angeles and asset work-sites in Arizona and Texas, we are looking to strengthen our Property Management team.
The candidate will be based in our Dallas, TX office and report to the Senior Managing Director, Commercial Operations. The candidate will be a key participant in the property management process, managing buildings, problem solving and documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct periodic property visits and inspections to make sure properties are well-maintained and building systems are fully functional
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with tenants, addressing tenant concerns as well as ensuring compliance with the requirements per the lease agreement
• Establish and maintain positive vendor relationships
• Troubleshoot issues, identify areas that need attention or improvement, and make recommendations or provide solutions
• Oversee projects directed by the Regional Asset Manager, Senior Managing Director, and/or President
• Assist leasing team and broker during lease negotiations regarding tenant improvement, costing and related matters
• Bid, negotiate and present to the Regional Asset Manager, Senior Managing Director, and/or President for final approval property projects such as tenant improvements, repairs and improvements, and renovations
• Ensure competitive bidding process and thorough review of project scope and costs
• Oversee the construction of approved projects, ensuring timely completion within scope and budget
• Review and approve operating expenses in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Assist in determining CAM expenses and in the review of CAM reconciliation and collection
• Prepare annual budgets and monitor actual expenses to ensure budgets are met
• Submit required reports timely and participate in periodic property status meetings with detailed and accurate information
• College degree
• Minimum of 5-7 years of broad based commercial property management experience
• Strong communication skills with both internal & external customers and at all levels within the organization
• Good understanding of contracts, leases and leasing objectives
• Skilled in customer service and tenant relations
• Ability to initiate bid requests, vendor and contractor management
• Ability to present self and company in a professional manner in all customer communications and actions
• Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritize, organize and successfully balance multiple tasks and requests
• Must be able to exhibit initiative and work independently
• Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be a team player and work well with senior management, tenants, contractors and other daily contacts
• MS Office proficiency expected - experience with Yardi a plus.
We offer an excellent compensation package, an exciting opportunity, and the chance to grow and develop with a well-capitalized entrepreneurial investment group.
For immediate consideration please submit resume with salary requirement. Resumes submitted with salary requirements will be considered first.