Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing real estate firms as named by RE Forum (2015 & 2016), is seeking a highly organized Business Development Coordinator to join our dynamic and collaborative company in our Santa Moncia, CA office. This position will report directly to the Managing Director as an integral part of his brokerage team.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversees and manages communication with clients and prospective buyers for existing properties and proactively generates leads for new sellers; tracks all interaction in Salesforce CRM.
- Prepares and administers the distribution of key documents (e.g. Proposals, Listing and Rep Agreements, Letters of Intent, Purchase and Sale Agreements, and Closing documents).
- Generates listing activity reports for deal tracking and completes established systems and processes for all listings (e.g. intake forms, compliance, and communication to Operations and Marketing).
- Manages full life-cycle escrow process on behalf of the Managing Director (e.g. reading and completing due diligence, loan origination, reading title reports).
- Creates and manages Managing Director’s weekly call list including lead generating/prospect list, and maintains, researches, and builds his Salesforce CRM database.
- Partners with the Marketing Team to create and review marketing schedule for each listing.
- Participates in weekly company meetings and trainings/role plays as well as lead generating calls with Managing Director.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial real estate and a California real estate sales agent license.
- Forward-thinking, self-motivated, and detail-driven focus with expertise in problem solving, organization, follow up and winning over clients.
- Tech savviness and experience with standard and research platforms (e.g. Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Docusign, CoStar, LoopNet and Salesforce CRM databases). Experience in Adobe and Photoshop a plus.
- Excellent professional communication skills (written and verbal), high level of energy, team-player mindset, and genuine interest and passion for the commercial real estate industry.
SIG Culture Let’s be honest. A handful of firms are on your consideration list. That’s ok. We know that ours is special. Our company was founded on fostering an environment of cooperation, honesty and always doing the right thing. We even have some fun while we’re at it. This is our #1 focus and the reason SIG has only 4% attrition when the industry average is closer to 15%.
SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,100 transactions worth more than $3B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $600M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.