Broe Real Estate Services, Inc. is seeking well-qualified candidates for the position of Facilities Coordinator. The successful candidate will manage and oversee the operation of Broe’s corporate headquarters and assist with the management of a nearby high rise office building. Duties include oversight of lease administration, tenant improvements, accounts receivables and payables, property maintenance, contract administration, insurance claims and other related functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality and timely customer service to property tenants.
- Review, maintain and administer lease contracts to ensure tenant obligations to ownership are enforced and ownerships obligations to tenants are met.
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant move-in and move-out activity.
- Review set-up of new tenants, move-in, and move-out lists. Review new leases for content.
- Assist with annual CAM Reconciliations.
- Ensure timely and accurate management of property AR/AP responsibilities.
- Organize job walks, write contract specifications, obtain required number of bids per job, ensure competitive price received timely completion of capital work, timely turnover of tenant unit, ensure information is properly entered and tracked through the Yardi Construction Module.
- Conduct regular building inspections to identify problem areas and initiate appropriate solutions.
- Ensure property is in compliance with governmental guidelines and regulations, file required reports and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Maintain service agreements and assure tenant and vendor certificates of insurance meet all requirements. Prepare the annual management plan and budget for the properties to meet the goals and objectives established by the owner.
- Supervise, control, and implement fire and life safety systems, preventative maintenance systems, environmental management systems and energy management programs, as appropriate.
- Develop and manage on-going projects to improve tenant relations, public safety, or property image.
- Initiate and direct any and all administrative functions related to the managers responsibilities.
- Lease administration – review leases for compliance, notification updates, renewals, escalations, late charges, statements and insurance compliance.
- Coordinate retention of outside consulting services and third party vendors such as architects, engineers, contractors, legal counsel, as directed or when appropriate.
- Write specifications for property services, such as janitorial contracts, security contracts.
- Education of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of property maintenance, construction, and supervisory experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with the support and leasing teams.
- Computer literate on spreadsheets, word processing, and property management systems. Experience with Yardi accounting software is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
% of Work Time
Must have the ability to remain in a seated position.
Must have the ability to speak and hear clearly.
Must have the ability to lift office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.
Must have the ability to stoop, kneel, bend and reach.
Must have dexterity to write and manipulate computer keyboard and mouse.