National full-service real estate company seeks an A/R Associate with a basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping principle. Must be able to perform the following:
- Reconcile customized Loan Schedules in Microsoft Excel to the general ledger.
- Must be able to administer loans and keep track of principal and calculate interest.
- Highly proficient with spreadsheets and other software tools.
- Review, code, and verify transactions and prepares journal entries.
- Must be able to work in a time-sensitive environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and writing).
- Must have STRONG computer, MS Word and MS Outlook skills.
- Experience with MRI is a definite plus.