Holualoa Companies is an opportunistic real estate investment firm focused on the successful acquisition, repositioning, redevelopment of underperforming real estate assets. Our properties span the United States and Europe and include office, retail, industrial, multi-family, hotel and mixed-use investment (and occasionally development) opportunities.
The firm is currently seeking a Real Estate Acquisitions Analyst for its Phoenix, Arizona office. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Underwriting and analyzing new investment opportunities
- Construction of valuation and sensitivity models for a variety of real estate transactions and joint venture structures.
- Assisting in due diligence and creating investment memorandums for acquisitions of all property types
- Assisting in Asset Management review and managing miscellaneous projects (dispositions, refinancings)
- Conducting market research as needed during acquisitions.
- Sourcing new acquisition opportunities
- Attend Real Estate related events/conferences
- Passion for Real Estate
- B.S. in finance, engineering, real estate or related field
- At least 2 years of finance, real estate or related experience
- Strong Excel modeling skills required.
- Argus experience is preferred.
- Strong familiarity with Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Self-starter who can immediately add value to the organization and is eager to hit the ground running
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Experience drafting investment memos is a plus.
- Some Travel maybe involved
- Knowledge/Experience in Arizona and California markets preferred
- Local Candidates Only
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Holualoa offers competitive benefits including 401k and health insurance.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes/salary history. No phone calls please.