Metro 1 Commercial is actively seeking experienced leasing associates who are interested in joining our dynamic team in either our Miami office or our upcoming Ft. Lauderdale office.
The candidate must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. We are looking for a long-term, forward thinking individual to grow with the company and to take advantage of this incredible opportunity with enthusiasm and passion.
- Prospecting, canvasing, cold calling
- Perform transaction management and negotiation
- Perform financial analysis
- Maintain existing client relationships to ensure continued business opportunities.
- Create advanced reports using the multiple research tools that are provided by Metro 1.
- 2+ Years of experience in commercial real estate leasing, sales or management of commercial real estate properties;
- Proven track record in sales environments;
- Active Florida real estate license;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and clients;
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
For consideration, please forward a detailed resume/cv to email@example.com.
Metro 1 Jobs
|Role / Company||Location||Posted|
|Commercial Real Estate Sales AgentMetro 1||FL||Nov 22, 2019|