Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Operate with considerable latitude in planning overall office layout and interior design. Support development and execution of short and long-term office planning strategy and ensure adherence to processes and procedures. May utilize mechanical drafting or CAD software and equipment to prepare detailed drawings and schematics. Prepare and review complex reports. Perform analyses requested by management. May train staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Play a lead role in managing space planning and auditing for one or more corporate locations. Support the development and execution of long- and short-range office plans as well as alternative approaches to workplace solutions by working closely with business groups and team members within business area or cross-functionally
- Guides and advises the business groups through workplace planning and forecasting activities
- Measure and track space utilization, identify future facilities demand through in-depth supply/ demand analysis, and propose alternative work place solutions and space allocation solutions that consider short and long-term scenarios
- Enable workplace strategies to link directly to business unit initiatives
- Track relevant metrics and produce and maintain reports (including status, trend analysis, forecasts, inventory data, occupancy, and vacancy reports) for use by senior management to monitor facilities planning activities
- Develop and maintain appropriate workplace standards/guidelines for space planning
- Manage space-related interiors construction and renovation projects
- Proactively addresses issues with senior and executive management, as required
- May perform or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required; Degree in property management or real estate preferred.
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Good working technical working knowledge and experience with CAFM systems
- Significant AutoCAD experience
- Space planning/occupancy planning experience in large corporations
- Experience managing space planning and furniture inventory for large office locations; experience with remote locations (preferred)
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Architecture / Design
- Property Management
- Interior Design
5+ to 7 years