TENANT ENGAGEMENT & EVENTS MANAGER
For the right candidate, this could be the greatest job ever! This opportunity impacts people’s lives where they live, work and shop. This role brings joy, attention and builds a sense of community. In short, it brings people together. Time Equities Inc. (TEI), a full service real estate company, with numerous residential, industrial, office and retail properties throughout the US, Canada and internationally, is seeking an extremely creative, well organized, multitasking Tenant Engagement & Events Manager or Community Engagement Manager to partner and strategize with marketing, asset managers, and property managers, to create, develop, manage and execute exciting relevant events that draw the greatest tenant and client community engagement in the effort of retention.
In addition to coming up with great ideas and new events, the Manager will constantly evaluate in-place programming for quality control, possibly expanding or adjusting existing programming, and develop strategies for consistent programming across the entire portfolio based on market trends and research, along with the values, interests, and in-place expertise at Time Equities. If you think this sounds like you, please send resume and a short cover telling us why you are the one.
At TEI we provide a great working environment, competitive compensation and an exceptional broad range of competitive health and retirement benefits. Yes, we are an EOE. Come make a difference and join our team!
- Overseeing programming of various co-working spaces throughout our portfolio.
- Continually create great ideas that are innovative, relevant, engaging, creative and experiential programming and other forms of community engagement across all property types,
- Oversee implementation, working closely with in house asset managers for insight into property performance, local property team, budgeting, final approval of ideas, etc.; local property managers for implementation, ongoing oversight, collection of feedback, etc.
- Work with designers/ architects in early design development stage to ensure that programming is taken into account in layout and design decisions
- Work collaboratively with diverse project teams to collect feedback on programming, ensure tenant and shopper satisfaction, and that project goals are met; with various Departments across TEI: Design Innovation, Art-in-Buildings, Communications, Executive, etc. as needed.
- Effectively market the programs in collaboration with local property management team and in-house Communications Managers. This includes, but is not limited to, design and creation of marketing materials for events and programming on an as-needed basis.
- Train existing staff as needed and enhance existing programming/ community engagement efforts of local property managers (including the support of “specialty leasing” as it relates to our retail portfolio - i.e. temporary Halloween stores, temporary pop up shops in between leases, etc.).
- Develop benchmarking + reporting tools to analyze and identify opportunities as they relate to programming and community engagement, as well as measuring the effectiveness of programs for reporting and presentation purposes.
- Passion for community engagement and social innovation
- Creative thinking; a master of original ideation
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ year’s event programming experience, ideally across both commercial real estate and private residential developments
- Understanding of market trends across property types – retail, residential, office, and industrial.
- Experience working both independently & collaboratively within a complex organization
- Self-motivated, work independently w/ minimal oversight to develop strategies, find solutions, implement your vision
- Helpful skills include graphic design competency and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Willingness to learn and adapt to varying demands from tenants, different environments, teams, and audiences across the portfolio and across property types; adjust and adapt the programming + community engagement approach to the specifics of any given property
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills as it related to collaborating with, and at times, overseeing various disparate teams; collaborate effectively across a variety of tenant and internal groups to ensure alignment
Time Equities, Inc. (“TEI”) has been in the real estate investment, development, and asset and property management business for more than 50 years. TEI currently holds in its own portfolio approximately 33.6 million square feet of residential, industrial, office and retail property, including about 5,000 multi-family apartment units, approximately 800,000 square feet in pending acquisitions, and 1.1 million square feet of various property types in stages of pre-development and development. With properties in 33 states, 5 Canadian provinces, Anguilla, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands, the TEI portfolio benefits from a diversity of property types, sizes and markets. There are concentrations in the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and West Coast of the U.S., and new markets around the world are always being evaluated.
- Community Development
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job