Allianz Real Estate (“ARE”) is the captive investment and asset manager for real estate within the Allianz Group. With more than $72 billion of AUM, IPE has ranked ARE as the largest institutional real estate investor in the world. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies for the Allianz Group, focusing on direct and indirect equity globally and commercial real estate loans in Europe and the U.S.
Allianz Real Estate of America LLC (”AREoA”) is the U.S.-based hub for Allianz Real Estate. AREoA makes equity and debt investments in the top metropolitan areas in the U.S. and manages an existing portfolio of direct investments alongside joint venture partners, fund commitments and commercial mortgage loans, amounting to nearly $20 billion.
The candidate will work on direct acquisitions alongside joint venture partners throughout the Americas on behalf of Allianz Group affiliates. The candidate will be involved throughout the acquisition process, including underwriting/analyzing transactions, stress testing the financials, preparing Investment Committee documents, participating in select site visits, coordination of due diligence processes, and crafting new strategy presentations. Travel will be required. This position will support the Equity Acquisitions Team Associate(s) and VP/Director(s), and report to the Head of Acquisitions in the Americas.
- 2-3 years of commercial real estate advisory and/or real estate finance experience, including property underwriting and financial modeling.
- Quantitative and analytical skills. Expert-level proficiency in ARGUS Enterprise. Solid understanding of discounted cash flow modeling in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of real estate market fundamentals, particularly for the office sector. Multifamily and/or logistics is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including knowledge Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with complex capital structures is a plus.
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism. Good work ethic.
- Attention to detail with superior organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced work environment.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, small-team atmosphere.
- Four-year degree required.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job