Boardwalk Investments Group, LLC ("Boardwalk") is a privately held commercial real estate investment company. Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, the Firm currently manages a commercial real estate portfolio comprised of retail, mixed-use, office and multifamily assets located primarily in Orange County, California. The Firm is led by a seasoned management team with over 50 years of commercial real estate experience. Since 2012, Boardwalk's investment strategy is to actively acquire, stabilize, and manage commercial real estate located in core, coastal markets in California. In 2019, the Firm transacted in over $150 million of acquisitions including grocery-anchored, mixed-use and high street retail assets.
Boardwalk is currently seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to join our team in Newport Beach. The Paralegal will have experience from a leading national or regional law firm, or real estate company and be responsible for providing administrative legal support to the Leasing Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to corporate legal team, focusing on real estate matters
- Ability to complete/prepare pre-approved real estate templates (leases, amendments, etc.) and other legal documents.
- Review surveys
- Prepare and review lease abstracts
- Review and prepare exhibits for leases and other in-house generated legal documents
- Review leases and other documents and identify non-standard language
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or University required; Paralegal certificate preferred
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years prior experience in real estate transactions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications desired and working knowledge of JD Edwards a plus
- Advanced knowledge of landlord-tenant law a plus
Boardwalk offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Boardwalk is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
- Corporate Services
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.