Calibogue Capital is a real estate private equity firm focused on debt and preferred equity investments across the US with net lease, industrial, retail, and multifamily sponsors. The Company is presently deploying its third committed and discretionary fund and is seeking an experienced Acquisitions professional to source and evaluate opportunities. The role is envisioned as a pre-MBA Associate role.
• Organize and assimilate information for new opportunities sourced by the investment team
• Lead modeling for evaluation of new opportunities
• Conduct due-diligence and assist on acquisition closings
• Construct credit memos for forthcoming investment decisions
• Assist with the drafting and reviewing of transactional documents such as LOIs and operating agreements
• Participate in and provide support for the ongoing asset management of each investment
• Assist with preparation of marketing materials for business development and capital markets
• Assist with preparation of investor reporting
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and organizational capabilities
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Able to effectively interact with senior management of project sponsors to strengthen joint venture equity relationships
• Ability to travel (upon resumption of normal travel) regularly for business development and project due diligence
• 2-4 years of real estate acquisition and underwriting experience or financials services such as asset management, insurance, or investment banking
• Excel and PowerPoint proficiency commensurate with 2-3 years of financial services work experience
• Participation in an investment banking financial analyst program is a plus
Market compensation commensurate with experience level and performance potential
About the Company:
Calibogue Capital a New York metro based real estate private equity firm founded in 2010 that maintains staffing in New York City and Greenwich, CT. The company is led by James Harper, who was previously an investment banker at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and military servicemember. He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a BS in Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- Business Development
This job is no longer active.