Commercial Regional Property Manager - Central Oregon
Central Oregon's leading commercial property management firm is looking to add a Commercial Regional Property Manager or to our Property Management team. The Regional Property Manager is a key professional team member overseeing all operational aspects of a portfolio of office, industrial and retail properties of varying sizes and an expert in lease administration, knowledgeable of building and mechanical systems with some construction or tenant improvement background, bidding, negotiating and managing vendor contracts, adheres to best management practices important to maintaining the physical asset, effectively market properties and manage portfolios to sustain and/or increase profitability, contributing to trusted client relationships and client retention. Provide leadership, direction and support to assigned staff and other team members striving for property management excellence in a cooperative team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with peers, tenants, vendors, property owners and leadership.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Enthusiasm, good attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty
• Team player with strong leadership
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to exercise good judgment and self-control
• Acceptable criminal record check/bondable
• Excellent driving record
- Property evaluation and onsite inspection skills
- Computer competency in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and Word, as well as property management software (Appfolio, Yardi or Skyline).
Must have 5-10 years property management experience in diverse commercial type property settings and/or has a Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance plus commercial property manager experience. An Oregon Real Estate Broker's License is required or able to be attained in a timely manner. Excellent computer skills using Excel, Outlook and Word required. A solid working knowledge of property management software needed to be successful. Position qualifications will be determined by combined level of experience and education.
Come join our team. Submit your cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements to be considered.
Employment Type - Full-time
Compensation - Competitive salary dependent on experience and education. Includes benefits.
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job