SENIOR ASSOCIATE, ADVISORY SERVICES
About LUCESCU REALTY:
LUCESCU REALTY is a market leading investment real estate services firm that uniquely combines major capital markets expertise with a complete and thorough understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of services on behalf of our clients. Scope of services include, Sale Transactions, Advisory/Consulting, Debt/Equity Placement, Market Research and Financial Services. LUCESCU REALTY is annually recognized as one of the most active brokerage firms, specializing in the sale of Retail Shopping Centers, in the United States. Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, LUCESCU REALTY has additional regional offices in Phoenix, Arizona, Las Vegas, Nevada and San Francisco, California. For more information please visit our website.
LUCESCU REALTY is currently seeking a Senior Associate who will report to and work directly with the main principal of the firm who is the President/CEO. The position will be located in Newport Beach, California. The role will require close interaction with senior personnel, inside and outside the Company, and a wide range of functional and administrative responsibilities.
- Organize/document the marketing process for disposition assignments. Processing Confidentiality Agreements, distributing Offering Memorandas and Brochures, cataloguing Buyer interest and preparing client Marketing Reports.
- Handle initial Broker and Principal inquiries regarding Offerings for sale.
- Assist in marketing efforts for the Company: mailings, email blasts, listing information, etc.
- Assist in preparing press releases on closed transactions, company news and events, to media, trade organizations and Company’s clients.
- Research periodicals and publications to advertise within relevant markets. Negotiate ad space, ad placement and pricing with advertisers.
- Maintain company database and press releases on company’s website.
- Handle all daily administrative operations and organizational responsibilities.
- Assist as necessary in answering/screening all telephone calls in a professional manner. Take clear/concise messages. Field/answer all routine/non routine questions.
- Maintain calendar; which includes coordinating, planning and scheduling meetings, appointments, travel arrangements and client/company events.
- Prepare, organize and maintain correspondence, contract documents and other reports.
- Prepare and track expense reports, receipts, invoices and vendor payments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business, MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience in commercial real estate or professional services industry a plus.
- Highly professional demeanor and highest standards of poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Exceptional attention to detail in preparing, typing, organizing and proofing material.
- Excellent command of the English language in speech, writing and correspondence skills.
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, balance multiple projects and meet deadlines all in a fast-paced environment.
Salary & Benefits Information:
This is a salaried position with the potential for annual bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition to the opportunity to be a part of this highly successful group, benefits include health coverage, paid vacation, sick leave and paid
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job