PCCP, LLC, a real estate private equity firm, is seeking an analyst to join our New York based team. The analyst will assist the team in its efforts to identify, analyze and close new equity and debt investments. This position has broad exposure to most real estate asset types in markets across the Eastern United States. This is expected to be a two year position.
- Screen new acquisition and debt opportunities against PCCP’s investment criteria
- Underwrite potential deals including excel modeling and Argus
- Prepare investment memoranda for deal pipeline meetings and investment committee
- Present deals to senior management and investment committee
- Conduct market and property due diligence including site tours, broker meetings, and reviewing third party research
- Coordinate due diligence and closing process including JV/loan documents, third party reports, and property level information.
- Travel as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required with 12 months of related work experience in real estate or finance (preferably real estate investment banking or private equity, but not required). This is not an MBA level position.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Previous experience with Argus a plus, though not required
Since 1998, PCCP has been providing commercial real estate debt and equity capital for middle-market real estate projects throughout the United States. PCCP has raised, invested and managed over $14.8 billion of institutional capital and continues to pursue investment opportunities with proven operators. PCCP originates and manages all of its investments, providing capital for all major real estate product types. PCCP invests across the capital stack, from joint venture equity to senior and mezzanine debt, while seeking to identify the best risk-adjusted returns for our investors. With approximately $6.8 billion of assets under management, PCCP is an established fiduciary for its global investors, with offices in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Corporate Services
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.