The sales manager position will work with agents to set and meet both sales and career goals, coordinate training opportunities, and provide general guidance and support. This person will plan and run the sales meetings and lead the process of recruiting and hiring brokers.
- Meet with brokers to discuss and plan their goals
- Schedule and conduct bi-weekly sales meetings
- Work with brokers to improve performance and terminate unsatisfactory performers
- Monitor brokers’ productivity
- Interview and hire new brokers
- Develop company-wide marketing and oversee advertising placement and budget
- Resolve disputes among brokers
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Keep the brokers motivated and focused on their goals
- Educate the brokers about the newest developments in the market, the laws, the policies of the MLS, etc.
- Ensure that new brokers are up to speed about the ins and outs of commercial real estate
- Protect the reputation of the company by ensuring that agents do not do anything unethical or illegal
Please do not apply for this position unless you have 10 years of experience in commercial real estate and a real estate license.
- Current broker-in-charge license and North Carolina real estate license
- Several years of experience as a commercial real estate broker
- Recent real estate transactional experience (some of which has been within the last 2 years)
- Several years of management experience (preferably within commercial real estate)
- CCIM designation
- Excellent people management skills with demonstrated ability to heighten individual and team performance
- Ability to manage and lead others
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and accurate, especially with numbers
- Initiative and self-discipline
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Brokerage / Sales
- Corporate Services
- General Management and C-Suite
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.