This position will be with AEGON Asset Management, the organization which oversees asset management for many of Transamerica's insurance and operating companies as well as third party clients. The global AEGON Asset Management organization has operations in Europe, the United States and Asia. Primary offices in the United States are located in Cedar Rapids, IA, Chicago, IL and Baltimore, MD. AEGON Asset Management and Transamerica are both part of the AEGON NV group of companies. The legal entities that comprise AEGON Asset Management US are AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC and AEGON USA Investment Management, LLC. AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC manages commercial real estate, commercial mortgage loans and other real estate related investments. AEGONUSA Investment Management, LLC, is a registered investment adviser that manages fixed income assets, including public bonds, private placements, derivatives and alternative investments.
Produce quality CMLs in a geographic territory to meet all client objectives.
- Produce the department's largest and most complex transactions meeting client (balance sheet and securitized) pricing and quality requirements.
- Manage relationships with mortgage bankers, brokers and borrowers to optimize production in region
- Efficiently source, underwrite and structure CMLs to meet production goals according to quality/yield requirements and volume targets of various clients.
- Focus on the generation of fee income to maximize client objectives
- Keep abreast of all relevant issues relating to territory and general markets.
- Provide input to the Department Head in setting strategic goals for the department.
- May include supervision responsibilities of analysts and/or interns.
- May have significant client management responsibilities.
- May have significant duties marketing to potential clients.
- Responsible for special projects assigned by Team Leader or Head of CML Production Department
- Provide leadership to entire CML Production group as role model, as an idea generator and by striving to follow Aegon’s core values – Working Together, Bringing Clarity and Exceeding Expectations. Aegon continually strives to meet the evolving needs of its customers, shareholders, employees and business partners.
- Incumbent must possess four year or graduate degree with ten years of experience, seasoned expert in underwriting and production, negotiation skills, presentation skills.
- Must possess superior verbal and written communication skills, and effective leadership and management skills.
- Strong organizational skills, decision making ability and attention to detail are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Real estate finance, finance and/or accounting degree preferred with minimum experience of 12 years.
- Proficiency in Argus software.
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job