BE collaborative. BE creative. BE ambitious. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Client Services Coordinator in Detroit, MI.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re a marketing and administrative professional who’s looking to take the next step in your career in a growing industry! Your experience includes delivering exceptional internal sales support to internal and external clients. You can support your clients with such expertise because you are highly efficient and provide a high quality of administrative and general support. You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You are naturally a self-starter who can work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment. You bring a customer service-oriented attitude who thrives in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment.
What you bring
- At least 2-3 years of administrative or other experience in a professional environment.
- Proficient in intermediate functions including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Customer service attitude with the ability to deal with strong personalities.
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial real estate experience.
- College degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience conducting research using Costar.
What success looks like
- You have strong planning and organizational skills and are highly effective at prioritizing tasks to see them through to completion.
- You will administer, coordinate, update and edit marketing collateral to support internal/ external clients.
- You will provide general office support through file management, organizing distribution or marketing efforts, general office maintenance, invoicing, etc.
- You are confident in your ability to support a team of top-producing, commercial real estate brokers through preparing/updating sales reports, database management, creating marketing reports, preparing content for pitches/ presentations and more.
- You are confident in your ability to create/ prepare content for proposals through conducting research, preparing surveys, comparative analysis, lease documents, etc.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
2+ to 5 years