Springer Capital, a real estate private equity firm specializing in value add multifamily investing across the eastern region, is seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual to join their acquisitions and asset management team. The individual will play a key role in helping to expand Springer Capital’s portfolio of multifamily assets while also helping to optimize the performance of the existing portfolio. The individual will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities including underwriting of potential acquisitions, property due diligence, construction/property management and investor communications. Springer is seeking a results driven, proactive individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys the opportunity to travel, embraces new challenges, and adapts to an ever changing and growing business environment.
- Financial analysis and underwriting of new investment opportunities
- Monitor existing portfolio operations and compare to budget
- Provide standard quarterly reports and analysis to investors
- Discuss existing and new market strengths and conditions
- Prepare and present investment memorandums to management and potential investors
- Support the acquisitions and disposition team in all facets of the process including underwriting, analysis, due diligence, construction budgeting, legal and closing
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic credentials
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- High-energy and detail focused individual willing to work as a team
- Willingness to grow and learn within a fast-paced entrepreneurial company
- Ability to travel and work independently and collaboratively
- High level of competence in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years of real estate, banking, or private equity experience preferred but recent undergraduates will be considered
Springer Capital is a proactive real estate private equity firm focused on the opportunistic acquisition of multifamily properties providing strong, risk-adjusted returns to its investors. Our team of real estate specialists focuses on small to medium-sized value-add and re-development opportunities principally located in the eastern half of the United States. We have comprehensive experience in deal origination, underwriting, deal structuring, implementation of successful turnaround and development plans, and capitalizing on opportunistic disposition and monetization strategies.
- Asset Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.