The Asset Manager will oversee the big picture of all aspects of managing assets. You will be responsible for creating the long-run analyses of assets, advising the CEO directly and oversee all strategic decision-making in regard to the asset.
- Oversee all aspects of an asset, managing the big picture goals
- Create and oversee the business plans of assets as well as overseeing all transactions and sales
- Perform long-term analyses using Argus to project future profits
- Create strategic options for Thor’s Funds in order to maximize value
- Oversee in-house brokers as well as outside brokers hired from 3rd party firms
- Handle miscellaneous tasks that relate to the asset such as renewing leases and working with lenders when they have questions
- Manage Asset Analyst
- Collaborate with other departments in order to ensure each is effectively doing its job in managing assets
- Provide advice to CEO with regard to all strategic decision making with assets such as comparing leasing plans
- Provide monthly reports to entire Asset Management team outlining future projections of assets
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook required
- Knowledge of real estate software program Argus and MRI
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and continuously perform the essential job functions
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to meet daily, weekly, monthly, yearly goals.
- Ability to multitask and oversee multiple departments at once
- Finance background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years in related field
- Asset Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.