The Barvin Group is a privately-held real estate investment, and service company specializing in multifamily properties. The company acquires, renovates and services multifamily assets. We combine a conservative investment approach with a focus on providing high quality service for our clients to create exceptional value for our partners.
Founded in 2007, the Barvin Group is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
This position provides support to the Acquisitions and Asset Management team with regard to market research, investment decision, and business planning and execution. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on important projects that affect the decision making of the company while developing new skills and gaining exposure to multifamily real estate.
- Identify and underwrite potential multifamily real estate investment opportunities
- Create financial models in Excel, perform market research analysis for potential acquisitions
- Support investment decision making by performing research on rent and sale comparable, submarket demographics, and multifamily statistics
- Contribute to the property budgeting process and preparation of the company business plan
- Assist the team in various ad-hoc analyses and projects
- A passion for real estate
- Demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation
- A team player, able to be flexible and work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to balance workload involving multiple projects and overlapping time constraints
- Commitment to growth and learning
- 0-2 years real estate industry experience
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting, or real estate
- High degree of proficiency with Excel
- Ability to build and work with complex financial models
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
- Asset Management
- Research/Market Analysis
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job