Allianz Real Estate of America LLC (“AREoA”) is the U.S. hub for Allianz Real Estate, a leading international real estate investment and asset manager. AREoA makes equity and debt investments in more than 25 of the top metropolitan areas in the U.S. and manages an existing portfolio of direct equity holdings, joint ventures, fund commitments and commercial mortgage loans amounting to nearly $17 billion.
Responsible for supporting the Acquisitions Team on direct equity, joint venture, and fund investments in the U.S. on behalf of Allianz Group insurance affiliates. The candidate will be closely involved in all stages of the deal process, including underwriting/analyzing transactions, preparing internal Investment Committee documents, and due diligence. This position will report directly to the U.S. Head of Acquisitions.
- Perform detailed property-level underwriting of office, industrial, multifamily, and retail assets and portfolios
- Assist in the preparation of all materials to be presented to the Investment Committee
- Conduct market research for each acquisition and broader U.S. investment strategy presentations
- Liaise directly with all internal risk and transaction support teams based in Germany
- Visit markets, tour properties and participate in meetings with partners, brokers, fund managers, and sellers
Required qualifications and experience
- 2-3 years of real estate experience
- Proficiency in both Argus and Excel
- Understanding of discounted cash flow modeling, real estate fundamentals, and capital structures
- Extremely detail-orientated with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Four-year degree and passport required
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job