The Director of Acquisitions is responsible for finding and acquiring value add apartment opportunities in Northern CA. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment for a established fully integrated real estate investment and development Company.
- Find and evaluate potential value add apartments opportunities in Northern CA.
- Negotiate PSA by working with legal counsel
- Work with property management team on renovation, value add and reposition strategies on the asset
- Continue to develop and establish relationship with brokerage firms and owners to source potential opportunities
- Oversee due diligence process including ordering and reviewing third party reports, market studies and closing the deal
- Manage the disposition of the properties
- Take ownership of the acquisition from start to end and coordinate closely with carious parties to close the transaction on-time
- Develop procedures and processes that support the team and scale the growth for the company
- Must be living and willing to drive to various cities in Northern CA
- Must have transacted value add apartments in Northern CA
- Must be familiar with Northern CA real estate market and various submarkets
- Must be driven to chase down deals on a daily basis
- Must have a minimum of 5 year of experience in the multifamily real estate market, financial analysis and deep understanding of returns on investments and IRR
- Any experience with construction is a plus
- Proven success in negotiating and acquiring apartments
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
This job is no longer active.