DivcoWest, founded in 1993, is a privately owned real estate investment firm with investment offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, CA, Boston, MA and Washington DC. The company has acquired more than 30 million square feet of commercial real estate throughout the United States.
DivcoWest is expanding its portfolio and is seeking Tenant Service Coordinators to join our Washington DC team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Welcome visitors and clients in a professional, courteous and helpful manner. Act as primary interface between tenants and management office
- Operate switchboard effectively by receiving, screening calls and giving information to others
- Efficiently perform a variety of general office duties including printing labels, envelopes, and other documents
- Filing, scanning, photocopying, faxing, distributing incoming mail and preparing outgoing mail (express mail services), arranging for courier services
- Scan, review, code and submit property invoices for payment in accounts payable processing system
- Update contact lists, assign and enter work orders in work order system as directed
- Direct tenant service requests to the appropriate person for resolution and follow up
- Maintain Certificates of Insurance log for tenants and vendors. Follow up on expired certificates
- Prepare, bill and mail tenant related invoices or other accounting functions
- Provide support and assist Property Management staff and perform other duties as directed in a positive and helpful manner
- Order office and building supplies, business cards and stationery
- Maintain storage room, mailroom, conference room and kitchen in a stocked and organized manner
- Submit payroll time sheets to corporate office timely
- Schedule any maintenance required for office machines and computers
- Input access card data as directed
- Distribute keys to vendors and maintain key log
Education, Skills and Experience
- 4yr or 2yr degree
- Pleasant, courteous phone manner
- Multi-tasked, detail oriented, and works well with deadlines
- A person who takes initiative and is “self starter” with a positive attitude
- Cooperative team player that presents a professional image
- Punctual, resourceful, and reliable
- Eager to learn, and able to take direction from others
- Must be proficient in communicating at all levels in both oral and written form
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate Property Management preferred
The above job description is intended to communicate the general function of the position and shall not be considered an exhaustive or complete list of the specific tasks and functions that may be required. DivcoWest reserves the right to change job descriptions, site assignments, and work hours. All employees are expected to perform their duties to the best of their ability as requested by the company.
- Property Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.