L&B Realty Advisors, LLP, is an investment firm with a reputation for excellence created by a team of extremely responsive and talented people. We are currently looking for an Analyst (Acquisitions). This position is located at Corporate Headquarters in Dallas, TX.
Title: Analyst – Acquisitions
Reports to: Director of Acquisitions
Position requires strong ability to multitask and manage several projects simultaneously. Must be a self-starter with limited need for direct supervision. The candidate will assist the acquisitions team in all aspects of underwriting, due diligence and closing of new investment opportunities.
- Financial modeling (Excel and Argus), underwriting and analysis of potential new investment opportunities across asset classes and geographies
- Prepare market feasibility analysis; compile, analyze and interpret market research
- Assist in preparation of materials to be presented to Investment Committee
- Assist deal team in performing acquisition due diligence, including reviewing leases, contracts, historical operating statements, etc.
- Complete other tasks as assigned
Assist other internal departments as needed and as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, or Mathematics
- 1-3 years of applicable experience
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- General understanding of commercial real estate leases; experience abstracting and summarizing leases a plus
- Experience creating and maintaining financial models (Excel and Argus); experience with complex financial development models is a plus
- Experience with multiple asset classes a plus (retail, office, industrial, multifamily)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
L&B Realty Advisors offers an excellent benefits package including vacation and sick pay, tuition reimbursement, PPO medical/dental/vision plan, matching 401(k) plan, above average holidays, health club membership, and business casual work environment.
L&B Realty Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.