Under the supervision of the Director - Facility Operations, the Real Estate Manager will oversee property related activities to include, but not limited to property inspections, maintenance request, PM scheduling, office space leasing, office space buildouts, capital project management, FF&E for new office locations and construction management activities. Manages all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties. Oversees all property management activities. Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with all stakeholders, property owners, vendors, and contractors.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience preferred.
· CCIM, CPM, RPA certifications preferred.
· 5-years’ minimum in commercial leasing & property management experience required.
· Familiarity with real estate software programs such as CMMS, Costar, Facility Fit Pro, or other resources used in property management.
· Familiar with construction contracts and lease agreements required.
· Strong relationship building ability, proactive, results-oriented, strong problem-solving ability and resourceful.
· Independent, self-starter, team player & high level of attention to detail.
· Must have excellent organization & communication skills (verbal and written), strong multi-tasking abilities, follow-up & follow-through capabilities, and a successful history of meeting commitments & deadlines.
· Provides a high degree of professional customer service to both internal and external parties.
· Ability to work well under pressure with strong personalities. The successful candidate must have strong leadership and marketing skills.
· Applicants must be customer service oriented, organized and be able to manage and prioritize workload.
· An outgoing personality, proven reliability and a willingness to learn are a must.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years