Broe Real Estate Group is currently seeking a dynamic candidate for the position of Financial Analyst. This position will report directly to the FP&A Associate and will also provide support to the CEO, CFO and other members of the Asset Management and Acquisitions teams. The analyst will be primarily responsible for the financial management and modeling relating to evaluating the performance and business plan execution for existing portfolio assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and execute the annual property level and consolidated budget process, which includes coordinating data from property managers, asset managers and corporate support staff that results in a final portfolio level annual operating budget.
- Review property and portfolio accounting statements and analyze salient information for management. Identify issues with statements or property.
- Prepare monthly asset level reporting packages.
- Prepare complicated financial modeling for new and existing assets, including variance analysis, quarterly valuations, debt analysis, cash flow projections, joint venture equity waterfalls, and return analysis.
- Prepare quarterly investment return projections and valuation models. Prepare variance analyses to budget and 5 year plan. Conduct market research (sales comps, leasing activity, rental rates, projected rental growth, etc.) and summarize market versus budget/projection variances.
- Prepare quarterly and annual portfolio level investor presentations (summary of activity, strategy, basis, variance to underwriting, etc., including annual meeting presentation).
- Maintain ARGUS models and conduct asset and lease-level analysis as needed.
- Maintain and monitor debt covenants, including projecting future compliance
- Develop and maintain hold/sell matrices and other strategic analyses based on new information, dynamic market conditions, or activity at the property.
- Prepare strategy memos for investment committee review on an ad hoc basis.
- Work with asset and property managers and leasing to monitor leasing strategies and execution of business plans.
- Evaluate, analyze and abstract leases.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance. Advanced degree preferred. CPA or CFA preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel critical. Yardi and Argus experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to turn financial analysis into concise written and verbal reports
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Must be a Team Player in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
We are an EEO Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status or veteran status.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.