Leasing / Marketing Representative - Commercial Property Owner / Manager (Moorestown, NJ)
SFA, a commercial owner and management firm in the Philadelphia area, is seeking a Leasing / Marketing Rep. The firm is an established owner and manager with a proven track record and a strong reputation within the industry and the local marketplace. The corporate culture is casual yet hard working, with a very flat management structure where everyone has a voice in the operations of the firm.
Scope of responsibility:
- Sources new institutional grade landlord and tenant through networking, cold calling, and general marketing.
- Implements leasing plan, which may include but not limited to, marketing the property, calling prospective tenants, site selection, negotiating build-out costs, and market studies.
- Works closely with ownership, tenants and prospects on leasing of the commercial properties.
- Tracks performance goals of the properties and leasing activity.
- Prepares leasing pipeline reports and business plans for their portfolio with creative and aggressive marketing ideas.
- Prepares strategic leasing plans for landlords (and tenants).
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, anticipates and responds to client’s needs.
- Performs regular market analysis to stay on top of any new trends.
- Shows space and qualify prospective tenants.
- Possesses the desire to work in an environment built around a culture of Collaboration, Integrity, Hard Work, and Accountability.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial real estate leasing, institutional grade commercial office properties.
- Active Florida Real Estate License.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
- Financial acumen and reporting abilities are critical.
- Knowledge of tenant and capital improvements.
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Mid-level to advanced MS Office competencies, including Excel, Word, and Outlook, organizational skills and customer service focused interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Compensation will be commensurate with the qualifications of the candidate.
Significant upside exists within the firm and the ideal candidate will be positioned to grow within the firm.
Please include cover letter, resume and writing sample to the attention of: Jeff Schneider
- Property Management
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job