Sr. Property Manager / Leasing - Commercial Property Owner(Moorestown, NJ)
SFA, a commercial owner and management firm in the Philadelphia area, is seeking a Sr. Property Manager / Leasing agent. The firm is an established owner and manager with a proven track record and a strong reputation within the industry and the local marketplace. The corporate culture is casual yet hard working, with a very flat management structure where everyone has a voice in the operations of the firm.
Scope of responsibility:
- Manages and overseas property managers and leasing activities
- Acts as General Manager of SJ operations while dealing with contractors, tenants and brokers
- Sources new institutional grade tenant
- Implements leasing plan, which may include but not limited to, marketing the property, calling prospective tenants, site selection, negotiating build-out costs, and market studies.
- Works closely with ownership, tenants and prospects
- Tracks performance goals of the properties and leasing activity.
- Prepares leasing pipeline reports and business plans for their portfolio with creative and aggressive marketing ideas.
- Prepares strategic leasing plans for landlords (and tenants).
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, anticipates and responds to client’s needs.
- Performs regular market analysis to stay on top of any new trends.
- Shows space and qualify prospective tenants.
- Possesses the desire to work in an environment built around a culture of Collaboration, Integrity, Hard Work, and Accountability.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial real estate leasing & Property Management, commercial office properties.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
- Financial acumen and reporting abilities are critical.
- Knowledge of tenant and capital improvements.
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Mid-level to advanced MS Office competencies, including Excel, Word, and Outlook, organizational skills and customer service focused interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Compensation will be commensurate with the qualifications of the candidate.
Significant upside exists within the firm and the ideal candidate will be positioned to grow within the firm.
Please include cover letter, resume and writing sample to the attention of: Jeff Schneider
- Property Management
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job