Carmel Partners is a well-capitalized private real estate firm with expertise in Investment and Development of multi-family real estate. We offer an entrepreneurial, and a fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for launching Carmel’s portfolio of brands from development phase through hand off to third party operations. This position will also be responsible for digital initiatives, corporate marketing, and continuous assessment and development of onsite branded touch points.
Reports to the Vice President of Marketing and liaisons between Carmel’s internal development and asset management team and various creative and digital agencies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage creative agency assigned to Corporate marketing deliverables
- Act as point person for Corporate marketing deliverables across departments including website, pitch books, etc.
- Focus on core execution deliverables for properties including: visual assets, digital content creation and art direction, collateral design, initial PR, and media strategy
- Ensure brand strategy is integrated throughout execution across customer touch points from project approval through pre-leasing period
- Enlist and oversee all deliverables assigned to multiple third party creative and digital agencies
- Provide strategic direction and oversees execution of onsite branded touchpoints by third party agencies
- Evaluate and recommend brand refreshes when necessary; work with creative agencies to develop re-positioning and execute in conjunction with third-party marketing
- Discover new ways of leveraging technology across platforms (i.e. website enhancements, leasing touchpoints) and work with agencies and third-party management to implement
- Provide input on amenities and finishes based on industry trends and research to ensure brand alignment
- Plan for temporary leasing space and develop onboarding program for new leasing team
- Complete quality control checks on listings, models, leasing center merchandising, collateral distribution and displays
- Launch interactive leasing touchscreens and iPads in leasing offices; coordinate install and onsite training for staff
- Coordinate design and installation of construction signage, window graphics and permanent banners
- Source all renderings, photography, flythrough videos, copy and site plans/floor plans
- Create and maintain budget from beginning of development through third-party transition
- Complete other projects as requested
- Attends work as scheduled to support the ongoing success of the company
- Other duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned
Skills we're seeking:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 4-6 years of relevant marketing experience with experience leading, training, and directing cross-functional teams
- Digital marketing and agency experience strongly preferred
- Real estate experience is a plus
- Previous experience must include responsibilities for property operating budgets; financial planning, analysis, tracking and solid financial results
- Outstanding verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization, time management skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong teamwork mentality and customer-service oriented work ethic
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work well under deadlines and other constraints
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience with requesting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Ability to travel 40%-60%
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.