Interwest Capital is a sophisticated private equity commercial real estate investment firm that is looking for an experienced acquisition analyst to aid their acquisition activities.
- Analyze financial performance of subject properties and portfolios and prepare/present investment and strategic recommendations.
- Develop broker relationships to source deals both marketed and off-market
- Create/Optimize financial models for discounted cash flow analysis (MS Excel)
- Perform comparable property analysis on potential acquisitions.
- Perform in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Prepare and present the results of our analysis in clear and concise investment memorandums
- Provide guidance and oversight to more junior analysts and interns
- Ongoing project-specific updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or Equivalent Experience – Master’s Degree is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in finance and/or real estate industry. Experience with Multifamily & Hospitality assets is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced excel capabilities - experience with Costar, Axiometrics, Real Capital Analytics and Salesforce software is a plus
- Strong background in real estate & real estate financial analysis
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time and the capability to prioritize projects efficiently
- Must be data oriented and have demonstrated ability to critically think, work independently and synthesize data to drive business decisions
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must have great attention to detail and work well under pressure
- Must be comfortable presenting to senior management and working closely with asset management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Classification: Full Time
Compensation: Attractive Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job