We are a successful real estate investment company based out of San Diego, CA with focus on Hotels and Multi-Family throughout the US. We need someone that can help us grow the company to the next level. We are opportunistic and value add investors and are looking for a smart executive who has a proven record of complex but profitable deals.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing, identifying, and acquiring assets nationwide.
- Thorough understanding of market drivers and economic trends and identifying investment opportunities.
- Underwriting and overseeing financial analysis to determine asset values, upside and risk factors.
- Oversee and handle all aspects of the acquisition process.
- Manage the due diligence process and pinpoint any risk factors.
- Present selected opportunities and underwriting to investment committee.
- Actively develop and maintain relationships with brokers, banks, JV partners and other real estate participants.
- Ability to source off market deals.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Proven working relationship with institutional investors, private investors and banks is required.
- Proven track record of acquiring value add and profitable opportunities.
- Experience in underwriting real estate deals
- Master’s degree in Real Estate or Equivalent
- 5+ years of real estate experience including acquisitions, financial analysis and underwriting.
- Prior experience with contract negotiations, negotiating PSAs, JV agreements and loan documents.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills as well as advanced excel user.
- High degree of initiative required with particular attention to detail.
- Self –starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to travel.
Attractive base + bonus + equity.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job