Lantower Residential is growing and we are currently hiring for an Asset Manager. The Asset Manager will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of multifamily apartments, which includes formulating and executing asset management strategies and managing the additions to and sales from the portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic investment professional with a thorough understanding of institutional real estate and a demonstrated track record of success. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a team that provides strategic direction for a diverse multifamily portfolio.
- Develop, present, and execute comprehensive annual business plans and budgets for each asset.
- Work in partnership with the acquisition team on underwriting and due diligence efforts for new multifamily investment opportunities.
- Manage the takeover of new assets and ensure a smooth and successful transition into the portfolio.
- Develop and communicate strategic recommendations regarding optimal exit strategies; coordinate and execute successful asset dispositions.
- Act as a point expert in each market where properties are assigned, with a strong knowledge of competitive apartment communities, the development pipeline and other economic drivers that could impact asset performance.
- Successfully partner with internal and third-party property management teams, including working with Property Managers, Regional Managers, leasing staff and marketing personnel.
- Visit all properties within the portfolio on a regular basis to oversee operations and on-site staff.
- Review financial reporting and variance analysis and coordinate with accounting personnel to ensure that financial statements are accurately presented.
- Perform asset-level valuation reviews as needed, including gathering market data, reviewing property performance and measuring each asset against its budgets and goals.
- A minimum of 3 years multifamily asset management experience required. Ideal candidate will have overseen a portfolio of diverse multifamily communities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent financial and analytical acumen with a thorough understanding of financial statements and reporting.
- Proficient expertise in MS Office (Excel, Word) is required. Familiarity with OneSite is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of property valuation techniques and practices.
- Detailed understanding of the due diligence process. Experience in real estate acquisitions is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work with internal and external business partners, consultants, and clients.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues both verbally and in writing to senior management and clients.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
About Our Company:
At Lantower Residential we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture. We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team. We pursue long term goals for our investments with respect to the multifamily assets we acquire and manage, the team members we are committed to and the communities we serve.
Lantower Residential offers competitive pay with bonus potential, a generous benefits package, access to an onsite fitness center and a convenient location near downtown Dallas.
- Asset Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.