The Laurel at 1911 Walnut in Philadelphia is offering an exciting opportunity for a Sales Associate who is a passionate, top sales performer. The successful candidate must be well-versed in all aspects of luxury urban new home sales, detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to successfully manage the competing demands of the property.
Named for the Pennsylvania state flower, The Laurel is located on the last undeveloped parcel on and is poised to take luxury living to new heights. At 48 stories, The Laurel will be the tallest residential-only building in Philadelphia.
Designed by , the $300 million, ultra-luxury mixed use tower will include 54 condominiums in addition to long and short term residences with separate lobbies and entrances. The Laurel will also feature 24,000 square feet of high-end retail that wraps around Walnut, Sansom, and 20th Streets. The floor plan features expansive corner residences, offering unparalleled panoramic views of the city and the eponymous park.
Residents will enjoy white glove amenities including valet parking, indoor lap pool and hot tub, five star fitness center with luxury locker room, steam room and sauna, yoga and Peloton room, Club Room and terrace overlooking Rittenhouse Square with bar and catering kitchen, conference room, and dog spa. Residents can also take advantage of the rental suite for out of town guests and luxury car service.
- Assist in prospecting for buyer leads and converting leads to appointments.
- Assist in managing buyer experience from initial visit to design selections, ensuring fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Assist in developing and executing marketing plan.
- Compile property data such as surveys and summary reports.
- Assist in conducting comparative market studies to understand market, competition, trends and conditions.
- Coordinate realtor events.
- Prepare weekly traffic reports, offers and sales agreements.
- The ideal candidate for this position must have a high school diploma and a minimum of 2 years of recent new home sales experience with homebuilder required; luxury urban new home sales experience a plus.
- Current Pennsylvania Real Estate License.
- Proficient in mortgage process and knowledge of Fair Housing laws.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to understand customer needs and relate them to the purchasing process.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work productively, with strong attention to detail and an interest in minimizing errors and solving problems.
- Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office.
At Southern Land Company, we believe that community is the heart of every successful development project. With that as our starting point, we create residential developments around the country that provide a generous, comfortable lifestyle to those that call them home. In support of our single family and multifamily projects, we also undertake key retail, office and recreation developments to craft convenient, complete communities. We believe in big ideas and paying attention to each and every detail required to realize them.
Southern Land Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Southern Land Company offers a competitive benefits package, including 401k and paid time off. Southern Land Company is a Drug Free Workplace.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.