The Director of Property Management provides leadership and oversight to the Property Management Division (Property Managers, Construction Manager, Maintenance staff and Administrative Support staff). This position is responsible for organizing, planning, managing, controlling, budgeting, and evaluating all functions and services in the Property Management Division such as: day-to-day property operations, construction projects, and long-range large capital planning.
- Participates as an active and contributing member of the Senior Management team;
- Responsible for risk management on insurance, crisis preparedness and crisis avoidance matters as related to asset management;
- Administer, coordinate and implement all operations and functions of the Property Management Division as established by the policies and procedures of the Company and as required by Property Management Agreements with Company clients;
- Direct the preparation of Property Management Division annual budgets and long-term capital improvement projections for all managed properties.
- Communicate directly with Sr. Management and Company clients to ensure adequate implementation of owner’s specific goals and objectives;
- Review, approve and authorization all property and department expenditures;
- Ensure the accuracy and timely reporting of all monthly financials for the Property Management Division.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of Commercial Property Management experience.
- Experience leading a Property Management Division.
- CPM or RPA designation is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of commercial property management and leasing practices as well as pertinent laws, rules and regulations.
- Experience in Finance, Accounting, and/or Business Administration.
- Financial Analysis
- Project Management
- Property Management
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job