Real Estate Summer Intern
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. will. You will focus on learning , and to gain valuable insight
This is a full-time or, part-time opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Prepare vendor inquiries compilation
- Populat budget input sheet
- Audit contracts
- Perform duties, memos, organiz documents, needed
- Special projects as requested
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable, committed and team-oriented.
- Must have very good oral and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service skills required.
Enrolled full-time and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to use other software programs as required
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES (PREFERRED)
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- High degree of integrity
Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, some bending, lifting, stooping and stretching. It requires effective eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, telephone and other office equipment. It also requires the ability to speak, hear, to use hands and fingers to feel and handle or operate controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and kneel.
- Accounting / Control
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job