Empire Capital Holdings is one of New York’s leading owners, operators, and developers of retail and mixed-use commercial property. Currently, the company has over 300,000 square feet under management and construction in New York City; featuring high street retail and boutique office buildings in some of the city’s most dynamic neighborhoods. The company is one of the most active landlords in SoHo and Lower Manhattan. Empire’s expertise is adding value to unique assets located on top retail corridors. Empire professionals have built a successful track record across multiple asset classes and market cycles. Empire’s professionals are a high energy, results oriented team, allowing us to carefully analyze and act quickly as circumstances warrant.
Empire Capital Holdings, LLC is seeking a highly motivated real estate professional to serve as Acquisitions Associate. The individual will assist in sourcing potential opportunities to purchase; in particular retail and mixed-use buildings in Manhattan’s major retail corridors.
• Meeting and actively following up with brokers and sellers.
• Identifying, evaluating, and negotiating potential purchases.
• Assisting the managing partners with property level financial modeling and underwriting.
• Networking and building relationships with brokers and other real estate professionals.
• Assisting with marking materials.
• Fast paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere with significant opportunity for growth
• Team approach where team members wear many hats to assist each other in achieving the company goals.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Some experience in New York Real Estate; in a brokerage capacity, analyst, or other capacities.
• Very motivated with excellent communication skills, and good networking capabilities.
- Business Development
- Capital Markets
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.