DDG is a vertically integrated real estate investment and development company with the ability to provide capital, design, construction, development and asset management expertise across its portfolio. DDG focuses on investment and development opportunities across various asset classes on the east and west coasts, pairing each of its companies in a manner that helps create and enhance the built environment by focusing on innovative design and superior construction.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, expanding, fast paced and entrepreneurial team. For qualified candidates, this is an excellent chance to learn about New York City, Chicago and San Francisco real estate from seasoned professionals active in these markets.
Candidate will work directly with the acquisition team in NYC during the months of June through August 2018 to conduct an in-depth market research analysis and assist with various responsibilities as they arise.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Source acquisition opportunities;
- Evaluate potential acquisition opportunities across various property types / strategies;
- Manage underwriting, analysis and execution of real estate acquisitions;
- Maintain financial models, extensive due diligence and detailed market analysis;
- Negotiate with property owners and brokers related to potential acquisitions;
- Create investment memorandums for presentation to investment committee and potential equity capital partners and debt providers;
- Research and analyze demographic, market, sector and property data; and
- Assist in other special projects and assignments as they may arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or obtaining), preferably in finance, real estate development, engineering or related field;
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to prepare accurate and appropriate documentation, memorandums and presentations;
- Exceptional interpersonal and telephone communications skills;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint);
- Significant experience with financial modeling in excel preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently; and
- Strong attention to detail.
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume to acquisitionscareers, subject line: Acquisitions Intern – New York, NY.
Apply for this job