Kairos Investment Management Company is an employee owned, entrepreneurial real estate investment company. Kairos was established with a long-term orientation to focus on value-based real estate investment with favorable risk/reward characteristics, often with a contrarian investment approach.
Our investment team averages approximately 20 years of real estate experience across disciplines including acquisitions, asset management, property management, development, redevelopment and distressed investing. We make direct investments and provide capital to sponsors through preferred equity, joint venture partnerships, and junior debt positions. Kairos and its affiliates have invested over $1 billion in more than 12 million square feet, including 11,000 multifamily units.
Kairos is a registered investment advisor*. Additional information about Kairos is also available on the SEC Investor Adviser Public Disclosure website.
* Registration as a registered investment advisor does not imply that Kairos or any of the principals or employees of Kairos possess any level of skill or training in investment management advisory or any other business.
Kairos Investment Management Company, LLC, is seeking a Business Development Associate to play an active role in supporting the Investor Relations team. The candidate must be a career oriented team-player with a positive and proactive attitude, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Maintain firm and fund information updated in consultant databases and third-party platforms
- Develop relationships with private and institutional investors
- Schedule investor meetings at conferences and road shows
- Assist in the completion of investor due diligence requests
- Create marketing materials upon request
- Record-keeping in internal CRM system
- Complete ad hoc requests
- Adaptable, committed, and team-oriented, with flexibility to work long hours at times
- Working knowledge of alternative investments/ private equity real estate
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with strong attention-to-detail
- Outgoing, high energy, resourceful
- Great customer service skills
- 2-4 years of relevant experience at an investment management, wealth management, investment consulting, or financial services firm
- Experience in sales and/or marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Professional demeanor
- Business Development
- Investment Management
- Investor Relations
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job