Job Description – Marketing Coordinator/Project Manager
The marketing project manager will work directly with the CEO of the Company on the implementation and management of key marketing initiatives at both the transactional and corporate levels.
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- Design & creation of digital and printed marketing materials within brand guidelines including but not limited to: emails, newsletters, flyers, property brochures, forms, stationery. Must be able to prepare files for print.
- Manage property-level marketing including: posting active listings to Faris Lee website, CoStar, CREXi and Loopnet; design & create email broadcast campaigns via internal email system and third party systems using In-design & Photoshop (Property Campaign, Property Send, RCM).
- Trade show and event management including working with CEO and VP to identify new trade show audiences/opportunities; integrate trade show marketing and promotion with content marketing plan & properties. Manage trade show exhibit needs, from booth conception, preparation & delivery to anticipating and planning for at show needs, including food, beverage collateral and promotional items. Organize trade show payments, registrations and sponsorships. Act as liason between booth exhibitor (Bella Group) and Faris Lee team.
- Management of FLI Connect and automated marketing software (proprietary system developed by RMB); develop and maintain creative automated marketing campaigns that generate leads and track user data for marketing intelligence. Develop marketing reports and analyze results/lead generation as needed.
- Act as liaison with outside PR manager, providing information as needed for press and media. Assist in proofing press/media items for accuracy prior to release. Upon release, post as appropriate to website and other content vehicles, archive on FLI server. Update FLI marketing materials, such as proposals, with current & relevant PR.
- Develop and manage content marketing vehicles including e-newsletter, blog and some social media; creation and management of editorial calendar(s); procurement, occasional creation and organization of content for regularly scheduled posting.
- Generate written content to be used in various marketing capacities: copy for digital tools such as website, landing pages and email marketing, printed collateral such as flyers, corporate books and tradeshow graphics, company descriptions for sponsorships and promotions, assist in updating bios for Faris Lee staff and brokers.
- Management of website. Updating with PR, new photos, all media coverage weekly and making sure the website stays current
- Daily maintenance of property pipeline; maintain constant awareness of new listings, changing status of existing listings, marketing status of all listings.
- Work with brokers on special projects as warranted.
- Other projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates and be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (advanced Excel and Word experience required, PowerPoint a plus)
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator; portfolio of work/projects a major plus
- Basic knowledge of content marketing, integrated marketing, digital marketing
- Experience with CRM systems, marketing automation a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal: must be able to effectively adapt communication style to work synergistically with a range of high energy, type-A personalities (internal clients), and how to adapt written communication style to deliver on-target corporate messaging with broader target audiences (external clients).
- Action and career oriented and enjoys working hard; energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments; proactively seizes personal development opportunities; habitually takes initiative and fearlessly generates/communicates new ideas
- Commercial real estate knowledge a plus, willingness to learn required
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; seeks information and uses it for improvements in products and services
- Handles multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal and move forward not only on task-level projects, but also on longer-term initiatives.
- Uncompromised ethics and integrity, persistently positive outlook
- Strong critical thinking skills, creative approach and methodical execution of problem solving, excellent execution skills in general
- Strong organization skills, good judgment, strong attention to detail
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.