- Produce sufficient investment real estate opportunities to Investment Committee.
- Ability to make quick sound investment decisions.
- Ability to contribute to acquisition strategy that meets the company investment criteria.
- Cash flow and financial modeling of transactions. Proficient in valuation techniques.
- Conduct market research and due diligence research. Review due diligence reports and 3rd party reports.
- Manage the closing process for new acquisitions and dispositions. Negotiate LOI's, leases, and purchase agreements.
- Maintain and monitor debt covenants.
- Actively work with property leasing brokers and property managers. Perform property inspections.
- Develop relationships with brokers, lenders, vendors, industry participants, and industry leaders. Establish a strong business network of contacts and relationships to source opportunities within the marketplace.
- Allocate time to daily to researching the market by reading articles, industry newspapers, and attending conferences.
- Report and work directly with the company President. Ability to work on an entrepreneurial two person team.
- Must have experience in sourcing and acquiring real estate in the COLORADO FRONT RANGE.
- Must have history of COLORADO RESIDENCY.
- Degree in real estate, business, economics, or finance.
- Must be self driven to achieve results.
- Must be creative with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Previous experience working in sales and construction a plus.
- Already have an established real estate business network. Be willing to attend networking events outside of normal business hours.
- Practices sound business ethics.
- Be skilled in negotiation tactics. Understand legal documents.
- Strong writing skills.
- Advanced used of Excel and Argus. Strong analytical and cash flow modeling experience.
- Must be comfortable working in a small entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly detailed oriented and organized in work.
- Business Development
- Financial Analysis
Apply for this job