PROGRAM MANAGER SUMMARY:
Have you worked as a successful program/project manager for a resort property? Do you have a passion for supporting a continuous growth vision? How about a love of the mountains and the resort lifestyle? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
Come be a part of this legacy as we are building a world class entity. It is definitely an exciting time at Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club in McCall! We are growing and seeking a Program Manager to join our team. If you have a passion to succeed are an exceptional communicator and have an interest in living in one of the Northwest’s most beautiful resort towns, this is it! This is a destination career opportunity that offers everything a mountain resort has to offer, check us out… A Forbes Travel Guide 2017 Star Award Winner – Feb, 2017; AAA Four Diamond Hotel – Jan, 2017, and many more accolades. Discover Whitetail Club.
We are in need of finding that cultural fit with the ability to bring warm, authentic, first class service to all our clients. If you are able to manage multiple priorities while providing flawless execution, achieving extraordinary results and you exceed the minimum qualifications below, please submit your resume and cover letter to Vonna Torrey at email@example.com.
Our successful Program Manager oversees the planning, implementation, tracking, and reporting on multiple simultaneous projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. Projects include real estate development, hotel/club/resort development, and other projects as assigned by the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Business, Engineering or a related field
- 5 years of experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills including proven ability to multi-task on multiple projects
- Proven ability in complex relationship management – ability to lead and direct cross-functional teams
- Effective negotiation, prioritization and time management skills
- Proven project budgeting and financial management experience
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in construction management
- Luxury resort development and/or luxury destination real estate development experience
- Experience working with regulatory agencies to gain project approval (Army COE, local Planning & Zoning Commissions, etc.)
- Knowledge of community/subdivision development standards, CC&Rs, and architectural design guidelines
- PMP certification
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project software
- Proficient in construction plan review and construction document management
- Directly oversee the planning, implementation, tracking, and reporting on multiple company projects concurrently
- Manage and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop all detailed project plans with schedules and budgets and monitor, track, and report progress against them
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job